Posted on: November 19, 2023
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designer, manufacturers
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with approximately 78.000 team members
working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business
groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain,
Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering
technology solutions for diversified global markets, including
light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial,
motorsport and the aftermarket.
DRiV Motorparts is a world leader in the international automotive
aftermarket built from the combined strengths of Tenneco,
Federal-Mogul and --hlins with 31 of the best known and respected
aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our
colleagues throughout 25 countries around the world work as one
team, driving advancements that help our customers get the most
from every vehicle, every ride, every race and every journey.
We are looking for an Accountant. The Accountant reports to Plant
Controller and is responsible for ensuring financial records are
accurately maintained for Manufacturing, Distribution and the
Return Center and for providing guidance and support to these
facilities and Corporate Finance via reporting and analysis of key
measurements. Financial analysis conducted include comparisons of
monthly, weekly and annual financial results and trends,
compilation of forecasts and budgets; and financial analysis of any
current issues. This position is also accountable for ensuring the
validity of the standard cost of products produced.
The Accountant will be a valued member of the Finance department
where we strive to promote from within wherever possible;
therefore, opportunities for advancement are strong.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are
the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent
Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will
be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves
on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of
transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Assist in preparing Annual Operating Plan for all 3 facilities
- Determine OH Rates for product by identifying fixed and
variable costs for departments and reviewing service
- Prepare financial statements for daily, weekly, monthly, and
annual reporting requirements for facility and corporate
- Complete month end close procedures and journal entries as
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare financial charts for key measurements.
- Monitor and maintain capital spending for facility.
- Review and monitor inventory gain and loss.
- Prepare weekly and monthly forecast with emphasis on production
related costs (COGS, PPV, absorption, scrap, inventory,
- Reconcile manufacturing variances to standards, variances to
budget and new project proposals.
- Assist in AP resolution with vendors.
- Serve as critical backup support for Accounting Department
- Assists all facilities with any financial issues/concerns as
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years of applied experience in accounting field, preferably
- Microsoft Excel experience is required.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and meet demanding
- Ability to set goals and deliver timely and accurate results
- Communicate effectively with other functional areas and all
levels within the organization.
- Excellent leadership and team skills.
- SAP experience preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Nearest Major Market: Jonesboro
Keywords: Tenneco, Jonesboro , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Paragould, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!