Company: RichSmith Management
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The Ridge Jonesboro is looking for an experienced Community
Manager to oversee our apartment community in Jonesboro, AR.
Community Managers are responsible for planning and directing the
day-to-day activities of the property, including maintenance staff
and vendors, to ensure that goals and objectives of the property
are accomplished.RichSmith Management is an equal opportunity
employer. All of our full-time positions offer a complete benefit
package that includes a full range of insurance options, flexible
spending accounts, 401K, paid holidays, etc. Medical Benefits start
1st of month following 30 days! Come join our growing
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or
- Retirement benefits or accountsDuties include, but are not
- Market and lease available apartments in full compliance of
fair housing laws
- Pre-lease units and maintain a working waitlist of prospective
- Provide a high level of customer service and connect with
- Collect and deposit rent, late fees, and deposits using Onesite
- Market available units
- Screen and qualify prospective residents
- Prepare vacant units for rental, including renovation
- Enter traffic, applications, leases, notices, work orders,
- Provide status and suggested strategies to Regional Director to
ensure good communication and smooth property operations
- Maintain organized, comprehensive unit files including leases,
communications, work orders, etc.
- Bid and negotiate service contracts, procuring all necessary
building supplies, managing maintenance staff, and vendor
- Ensure completion of maintenance and ordinary repairs. Oversee
general cleaning of the building and grounds
- Manage property expenditures in accordance with budget
- Respond to all resident requests or complaints in a timely,
efficient and courteous manner
- Serve as the employer's representative to enforce rules
governing the premises and report unusual resident problems or
behavior to the immediate supervisor
- All other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of two years of multi-family property management
experience and one year management experience with a proven track
record for successful leasing and renewal rates.
- LIHTC experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office and property management software
skills. OneSite experience preferred
- Excellent problem solving, multi-tasking, and organizational
- Ability to empathize with residents and staff, while still
enforcing community rules and policies
- Must work well with others
- Strong communication ability, both verbally and in writing.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
from residents, vendors, government officials, and the general
Keywords: RichSmith Management, Jonesboro , Community Manager, Executive , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!