Physician / Gastroenterology / Arkansas / Permanent / Gastroenterology - Employed - Arkansas Job
Company: The Delta Companies.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Gastroenterology (GI)
- Salary: Very competitive, offer above 50% MGMA
- Sign on Bonus: Yes negotiable amount per needs
- Relocation: Paid
- CME: $3,000 allowance and days off
- PTO: 20 +year 1 up to 28 accrued per years of service
- Student loan Repayment: Yes + Potential Resident Stipend
- Retirement: 401(a) Contribution of 12% /403(b)/Pension/employee
- Medical visits: Free office visits with us + Onsite Pharmacy +
live well awards
- Benefits: Full Family -Medical, vision, Life, Disability,
credit union, FLEX spending, Paid life RESPONSIBILITIES AND
FACILITY DETAILS Gastroenterology (GI)
- We are a 439-bed Hospital serving 23 counties
- Join a very busy and established group of 4 BC
- A large primary care base provides a huge referral source
- A new physician should expect to be busy from day one
- Call of 1:5 covering 1 hospital
- Outpatient surgery center physician owned (buy in optional)
with 3 current endoscopy rooms (4th room available)
- Inpatient GI suite with 2 endoscopy rooms and an ERCP suite
with state-of-the-art equipment
- There are opportunities in Bariatric endoscopy, motility,
therapeutic endoscopy, as well as EUS and ERCP
- Research opportunities offered, currently active and ability to
teach residents/medical students QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- B/C OR BE with ability to become BC COMMUNITY Gastroenterology
(GI) We offer entertainment, great restaurants, shopping of all
kinds and of course we love our college football team! Top rated
for education, a myriad of activities for all ages! Festivals,
Sports Bars, great night life, Spas and Fitness centers galore for
those active lifestyles!
- Perfect combination of Metro vs. Suburban lifestyle!
- GREAT Schools to choose from for your children - Private/Public
it doesn't matter!
- Good cost-of-living
- For your nature lovers, visit our large city-owned park
featuring a 60-acre fishing lake, camping facilities, hiking/biking
trails, nature areas, picnic sites and recreational fields.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 155784 ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT Delta
Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The
Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on beha
Keywords: The Delta Companies., Jonesboro , Physician / Gastroenterology / Arkansas / Permanent / Gastroenterology - Employed - Arkansas Job, Healthcare , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!