Registered Nurse Consultant - PRN
Company: Independent Case Management
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Registered Nurse will be responsible for the following on an as
* Statewide nursing consultations and trainings for customers in
the Community Supports Department.
* Determine the designated care aide, under the direction of a
competent adult or caretaker, can safely perform the required
activities in the minor child's or adult's home.
* Perform health maintenance activities that are not exempted by
the Consumer Directed Care Act of 2005, to include:
* Physical, psychological, and social assessment which requires
nursing judgment, intervention, referral, orfollow-up;
* Formulation of the plan of nursing care and evaluation of the
client's response to the carerendered; Tasks that require nursing
* Teaching and healthcounseling;
* Administration of any injectable medications (intradermal,
subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous, intraosseous, or any
other form of injection) or intravenous therapy.
* Receiving or transmitting verbal or telephone orders.
Keywords: Independent Case Management, Jonesboro , Registered Nurse Consultant - PRN, Healthcare , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!