Neurologist Hospitalist Need in Arkansas
Company: Continuum Medical Staffing
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Neurology opening in Jonesboro, Arkansas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Neuro-Hospitalist Opportunity in a University TownClient is seeking board certified/board eligible Neurologist to join our patient centered medical staff and assist us in developing a Neuro-Hospitalist Program. We are looking for physicians who are invested in enhancing the care of our patients and providing outstanding care in a supportive team environment. The professional opportunity with Client is available as a result of our growing and very popular program.
- 7 on/7 off block shift schedule,
- Opportunities for leadership,
- Hospital employed position,
- Very competitive compensation package,
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, disability, vacation, CME time off, malpractice coverage, pension, relocation, sign-on bonus/school loan repayment
- Support of a full spectrum of specialists and hospital administration
- 30 plus bed ICU (MICU, NeuroICU, CVICU, SICU)
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Resident teaching opportunities
- Cover only one hospital
- Tertiary care facility for Northeast Arkansas Client is a 438-bed Hospital. We serve as a regional referral center for 23 counties in Northeast Arkansas and Southeast Missouri and over 650,000 people. Our mission is to provide Christ-like healing to the community through education, treatment and health services. For the past 5 years, Client was named one of "Arkansas Best Places to Work" by Arkansas Business.
Client is proud to be the most technologically advanced health care facility in our region. Our technology rivals hospitals in Memphis, TN, Dallas, TX and Little Rock, AR. Our dedication to technology is reinforced as we continually strive to meet the health care needs of our community. Client offers the latest 256 slice CT, MRI, and PET imaging as well as CV Surgery, Neurosurgery, Neonatology, a radiation cancer treatment center, PDA technology, new Da Vince Surgical System, etc.. An Outpatient Surgery Center opened in 2004, an Outpatient Imaging Center opened July 2005, and in 2010 we opened our $5.5 million, 20 bed, free-standing hospice house. In October of 2011 we opened the doors to our new Health & Wellness Institute. This is a one-of-a-kind facility that integrates medically based fitness, treatment and prevention services, offering a variety of wellness resources in a single place. It provides convenient access to outpatient services, wellness programs, medically based fitness opportunities and more. The 54,000-square-foot structure will house a state-of-the-art fitness center with memberships available for the general public. We are also in the midst of construction of our $140 million dollar new tower...with all new surgical suites and ICUs ...it is sure to WOW! Completion for this project is on schedule for the Summer of 2019. Jonesboro, ArkansasJonesboro is a wonderful place to raise a family. It serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of Northeast Arkansas with a population just over 75,000. Jonesboro offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes. Jonesboro is a family oriented community with six different public school systems (one of which has been rated # one in the state for five years in a row) and four private schools. The community is also home to Arkansas State University with more than 14,000 students from around the world.
Christopher DonovanSenior HealthCare Recruiter/ Continuum Physician Recruiting / Continuum Medical Staffing
- Toll Free - Main – Fax
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Continuum Medical Staffing, Jonesboro , Neurologist Hospitalist Need in Arkansas, Healthcare , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!