Housekeeper - JO Facility Patient Towers NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Company: Baptist Memorial
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Summary Maintains patient and non-patient care areas, within the
hospital, and keeps them in a safe and attractive condition.
Actively participates in department quality/performance improvement
activities and demonstrates appropriate policies and procedures.
Performs other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
- Cleans and disinfects areas by completing 7 step cleaning
- Practices infection control guidelines by adhering to universal
precautions and practices safety precautions completing work
- Maintains equipment, storage rooms and environmental closets in
- Performs all floor maintenance tasks in accordance with
departmental policy and procedures.
- Follows Service First principles.
- Fulfills Hospital required competencies.
- Adheres to hospital and departmental policy and
- Completes assigned goals.Requirements, Preferences and
Experience EducationMinimum: Skill in communicating clearly and
effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal
format to achieve high productivity and efficiency; skill to write
legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform
job duties; and/or acceptable equivalent
experience.ExperiencePreferred: 1 year of housekeeping
experience.About Baptist Memorial Health Care At Baptist, we owe
our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise
and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's
three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward
their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are
highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two
consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for
offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups.
Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results
of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program Job Summary: Position: 6372 -
HousekeeperFacility: BMH-NEA HospitalDepartment: JO Facility
Patient Towers NEA Baptist JonesboroCategory: Environmental
Services & HousekeepingType: Non ClinicalWork Type: Full TimeWork
Schedule: DaysLocation: US:AR:JonesboroLocated in the Jonesboro and
Northeast Arkansas metro area REQNUMBER: 8685
Keywords: Baptist Memorial, Jonesboro , Housekeeper - JO Facility Patient Towers NEA Baptist Jonesboro, Hospitality & Tourism , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!