Company: RENT ONE
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Our Assistant Managers are dedicated, flexible, and task oriented. The pay range we're offering is competitive with opportunities for you to maximize your earning potential through performance incentives.
* We offer on-the-job training to support you in your role.
* We also foster advancement opportunities through regular reviews, coaching and AIM program.
* High school diploma or equivalent;
* Excellent multi-tasking, decision-making, and organization skills.
* Must comply with drug-free workplace program and pass post-offer mouth swab drug test;
* Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that complies with organizational standards.
We challenge our Assistant Managers to put their sales abilities to the test and seek out ways to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees every day. Successful Assistant Managers are independent yet collaborative, gets things done, and leads the team while the manager is away.
A day in the life of an Assistant Manager varies, but regular activities include:
* Putting focus on sales floor activities;
* Ensuring employee engagement and motivation;
* Ensuring the store merchandise, displays, and electronics are rotated, clean, attractive, and organized;
* Assist with customer retention and collection efforts as needed;
* Assist the Store Manager in daily activities as needed.
*At Rent One, EVERYONE is important*
* *our clients, our communities and our co-workers.*
* We're especially dedicated to helping our employees achieve their aspirations, and we continue to cultivate a workplace culture rich with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
* A healthy work-life balance isn't just possible at Rent One, it's promised. Working with us is a great job but an even better career!
*Why Should You Apply?\*
Closed Sundays, close on Saturday at 5 p.m. and close on weekdays at 6 p.m.
We'd love to help you write your success story and provide you with all the resources necessary to take your skillsets to the next level.
*Comprehensive Benefits Package*
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs as well as life insurance, short/long term disability, critical illness and accident coverage. Not to mention paid time off like holidays and vacation!
Structured on-the-job training that includes a 12-day remote training class for every new hire. There are also five types of certifications offered all designed to guide our employees to the top!
Invest in your future by participating in our 401k program. Rent One will match 30% of your first 5% and 40% of your next 5%!
*Education & Gym*
Receive up to $200 for any work-related education classes you wish to take outside of Rent One. We'll also reimburse up to $200 per year for gym memberships whether it's a traditional gym, kickboxing, CrossFit, or another fitness facility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $16.90 per hour
Keywords: RENT ONE, Jonesboro , Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Jonesboro, Arkansas
here to apply!