Posted on: September 19, 2023
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designer, manufacturers
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with approximately 78.000 team members
working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business
groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain,
Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering
technology solutions for diversified global markets, including
light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial,
motorsport and the aftermarket.
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers, and
marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues of $18 billion
and approximately 71,000 team members working at more than 260
sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts,
Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving
advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions
for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial
truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
We are looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join our
manufacturing facility in Paragould, AR This position will be
responsible for human resources processes and information. This
position will be a valued member of the Human Resources team.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are
the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent
Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will
be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves
on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of
transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the HR Department and
provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies and
- Maintain Human Resources Information system records and compile
reports from databases.
- Manage employee leaves of absence, including but not limited to
FMLA, ADA, Short Term Disability.
- Files records on a timely basis.
- Maintains confidentiality of records and information in the HR
- Support employee engagement teams and activities.
- Coordinate and facilitate new hire orientation.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts working closely with the Human
Resources Generalist to complete full-cycle recruiting for
- May act as a back-up for HR Generalist and Payroll Specialist
when the generalist or specialist is out of the office.
- Administers and updates communication boards, employee notices,
as needed. Ensure all within compliance of federal, state, local,
and Company regulation.
- Coordinates employee recognition lunches, engagement
activities, and other employee relations activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Microsoft 365,
including Word, Excel, Sharepoint, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Working knowledge of HRIS and timekeeping systems.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as an Administrative
Assistant in a Human Resources Department or related field, or an
Associate degree in HR Administration, or similar field, with one
year of experience.
- Prior experience with SAP strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Nearest Major Market: Jonesboro
Keywords: Tenneco, Jonesboro , HR Administrator, Human Resources , Paragould, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!