Onsite Staffing Manager
Posted on: February 10, 2019
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a 1st Shift Onsite Staffing Manager to join our team in the Jonesboro, Arkansas area! The Onsite Manager will effectively manage field employees at a key client's work site in Osceola, AR.
Who are we?
ResourceMFG, a division of EmployBridge, was founded by a manufacturing veteran who was frustrated that traditional staffing services didn't understand 'his world.' We area unique national specialty staffing company that focuses solely on providing superior service to manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. We were the first company in the industry to specialize in manufacturing staffing, and today we are also the largest. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at www.resourcemfg.com!
ResourceMFG - we know manufacturing. It's all we do.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
* Personifies our company at the work site.
* Nurtures, builds, and maintains strong relationships between the client and our company.
* Maintains support functions for field employees at client site, including but not limited to timekeeping system, payroll and attendance reports, invoicing, productivity reports, field employee orientations and performance evaluations, and exit interviews.
* Attends and participates in internal training programs when offered.
* Makes frequent rounds of the facility to ensure proper operation of equipment, materials storage and handling, cleanliness, safety, and environmental compliance.
* Fosters and works within an environment of teamwork and cooperation and a culture of workplace safety.
* Manages field employee employment at the site, including coaching, counseling, and removal from assignment.
* Facilitates the initial treatment and reporting of workers' compensation incidents at the site.
* Communicates regularly with branch and/or area management concerning status of account
* Documents all transactions thoroughly, as required by branch model and brand SOP's.
* Other duties as assigned.
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
EmployBridge will not sponsor applicants for work visas
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
* Staffing/Recruiting -- preferred
* Previous Onsite management preferred
* Strong communication skills required
* Customer service background - ideal
* Well-developed problem-solving skills
* Ability to work after hours and on weekends if necessary
* Ability to walk the facility floor frequently throughout a shift
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: EmployBridge, Jonesboro , Onsite Staffing Manager, Human Resources , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!