CNC Field Service Rep
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Why join us?
- Full Benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Competitive pay
- Company truck, all expenses paid, laptop, phone
- Small privately owned company with family style operations
- Service team set their own schedule according to workloadJob
Details: Service Engineers are expected to provide customers with
maintenance and repair assistance of our machine tools on location
or by telephone.Responsibilities
- Install, maintenance, and repair of CNC equipment at customers
- Demonstrate the willingness to help others and be a team
member; often working together with Customers Maintenance
- Providing phone, and in person technical assistance and
maintenance training to Customers.
- Communicate with factory Technical Support and Senior Service
Engineers when help is needed.
- Establish and build exemplary communication and customer
service relationships with customers.
- Manage difficult customer situations in a positive manner,
respond promptly to customer needs and solicit customer feedback to
- Creating and updating procedural documentation of technical
repair processes when necessary.
- Document all details of service performed on work orders to be
submitted to customer at completion of job.Requirements
- Self-Starter and driven to do the best job possible with little
to no supervision.
- Technical training in related fields of study preferred.
- 1 years of experience in electrical and mechanical
troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of CNC machine tools.
- Must be able to interact and effectively communicate in person
and over the phone with people at all levels of an
- Proven ability to learn and read mechanical drawings,
electrical schematics, and sequence (PLC) ladder diagrams.
- Basic computer literacy and working knowledge of MS Word,
Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment; manage
competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or
unexpected events.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Jonesboro , CNC Field Service Rep, IT / Software / Systems , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...