Auto Screw Machine
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Screw Machine Operator
DRiV is a leading diversified, global manufacturer and supplier of
innovative products and services to light and commercial vehicle
customers. We have built an industry-leading brand portfolio on our
way to becoming one of the largest suppliers of replacement parts
to the global aftermarket. Our stable of the industry's most
well-respected enduring brands includes Monroe -, Walker -,
Champion -, Fel-Pro -, MOOG -, Wagner -, --hlins -, Rancho -,
Thrush -, National -, Sealed Power -, among others. The ideal
candidate will perform all tasks involved in the manufacture and
assembly of struts, shocks or components.
These are direct hire positions, and we offer an EXCELLENT wage and
- Shift premium increase for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage starting your FIRST
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition reimbursement and great advancement opportunities
- 401K Retirement Program
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts to minimize out
of pocket expense.
- Company discounts from Verizon Wireless, AT&T wireless, and
various new vehicle discounts
- Company product discounts, safety shoes, safety glasses, and
other great benefits!
- Perform as a team member in the production and assembly of
struts, shocks, and components, which requires the ability to learn
different types of machines.
- This position will be required to have a skill set of operating
multiple machines daily.
- Team Member must perform his/her job within acceptable safety,
environmental, quality, productivity and performance standards as
outlined in plant policies, handbooks, and applicable work
- Ability to stoop, bend, lift, twist on a regular basis; ability
to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. repetitively.
- Good attendance is required. Overtime as
- Your responsibilities include the operation and monitoring of
the turning machine and other machinery as each part is made and
testing each piece against the blueprints.
- Ability to read and understand standard work, directions,
charts and control plans.
- Ability to read and understand basic blueprints.
- Successful candidates must have good problem solving and
decision making skills. This position requires concentration and an
attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions and production schedules
- Ability to act quickly when a problem arises
- Ability to work as part of a team is critical in this
- Must have good work history and manufacturing experience is a
Nearest Major Market: Jonesboro
Keywords: Tenneco, Jonesboro , Auto Screw Machine, IT / Software / Systems , Paragould, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!