Posted on: November 19, 2023
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designer, manufacturers
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with approximately 78.000 team members
working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business
groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain,
Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering
technology solutions for diversified global markets, including
light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial,
motorsport and the aftermarket.
DRiV is a leading diversified, global manufacturer and supplier of
innovative products and services to light and commercial vehicle
customers. We have built an industry-leading brand portfolio on our
way to becoming one of the largest suppliers of replacement parts
to the global aftermarket. Our stable of the industry's most
well-respected enduring brands includes Monroe -, Walker -,
Champion -, Fel-Pro -, MOOG -, Wagner -, --hlins -, Rancho -,
Thrush -, National -, Sealed Power -, among others. The ideal
candidate will perform all tasks involved in the distribution of
struts, shocks or components.
These are direct hire positions and we offer an EXCELLENT wage and
- Shift premium increase for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage starting your FIRST
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition reimbursement and great advancement opportunities
- 401K Retirement Program
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts to minimize out
of pocket expense
- Company discounts from Verizon Wireless, AT&T wireless and
various new vehicle discounts
- Company product discounts, safety shoes, safety glasses, and
other great benefits!
- Safely load and unload trucks as required.
- Handle parts to and from shipping/receiving docks to production
- Use forklift, pallet jack, stand up or reach truck to move or
place parts or product into racks or staging areas.
- Move parts in process as required.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations.
- Participate in job rotation through each cell, which addresses
cross training and ergonomic issues.
- Perform 5S activities.
- Complete necessary SAP transactions associated with receiving,
moving and shipping components and finished goods
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand standard work, directions,
charts and control plans
- Must have knowledge of window based office programs
- Basic SAP skills particularly in shipping and receiving or the
ability to learn
- Must have good work history and material handling experience is
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Nearest Major Market: Jonesboro
Keywords: Tenneco, Jonesboro , Material Handler, IT / Software / Systems , Paragould, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!