Company: ABB Group
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal
of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender,
LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are
embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually
and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Installation Products provide customers with engineered
installation and safety solutions, which are easier to design,
install and maintain - providing sustainable and superior
performance for continuous operation throughout their life
span.Manufacturing at ABB ranges from assembly of customized
industrial robots to advanced production of electrical switches and
breakers. The innovative products we make, drive the world's
largest ships, connect remote renewable power sources with
consumers, and automate complex industrial processes. The role
reports to the Production Manager and is located in Jonesboro,
Arkansas. As a RussellStoll Setup, you will be responsible to
safely produce quality product with minimal supervision. Run a
variety of machines that have similar operations (Threading,
Reaming, Turning, Forming) and some different machines also.
Support different teams as needed to meet operational goals. This
position routinely performs all functions of a "Machine Operator".
- Submit accurately, legible, and on time - shop floor
documentation (time cards, move tickets, quality files).
- Adapt high and low volume applications accordingly on
- Able to troubleshoot operation with minimal assistance
(identify problem tooling, machine adjustments such as Speed, Feed,
Rates, Positive Stops, Program Offset).
- Able to perform machine change overs.
- Able to perform daily machine maintenance. Your background
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1 to 3 months related
experience / training or combination.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would
permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Able to read and comprehend safety rules, operating/maintenance
instruction, and procedure manuals.
- Able to present information to individuals/groups/clients by
reports or correspondence.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, divide whole numbers, use
fractions, decimals, compute rate, ratio, and percent into bar
- Able to comprehend and communicate detailed written or verbal
- Able to solve problems in a standardized situation with some
- Safety conscious, 5S driven, and recommends safety corrections
- 1 year certification from technical college and 1 to 3 years
- Produces excellent quality parts.
- Engaged to meet production goals regularly.
- Participates in team initiatives yet self-motivated. More about
us We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to
discover more about ABB, take another look at our website .Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin,
citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or
protected veterans status. For more information regarding your
(EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
. As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action
Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. -
5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR
Representative at 1-.Protected veterans and qualified individuals
with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career
site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable
accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1- or by
sending an email to . Resumes and applications will not be accepted
in this manner.
Keywords: ABB Group, Jonesboro , RussellStoll Setup, Other , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!