Warehouse Lead "B" Shift
Company: Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer,
manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer
market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning
and disinfection products. We have several locations across the US
and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
This is a 12 hour shift, working a 2-2-3 schedule, 5:45 pm - 6
am. Responsible for safe, efficient line stocking and warehousing
of raw materials. This position reports to the Warehouse
Supervisor. This position will be expected to complete required
training to advance to a Warehouse Operator within set
Shipping, Receiving, Material Handling Technicians perform all
transport aspects of receiving raw materials, handling raw
materials and finished product throughout the facility, and then
shipping finished product to distribution centers and customers.
They also supply raw materials to the production line on time,
every time; and remove finished goods in a timely manner so that
the line does not shut down due to material handling. Additionally,
they unload raw materials and other items from trucks as they come
in and load finished goods for outbound shipments. They use the
Warehouse Management System (WMS) to accomplish these tasks. They
must have good communication and listening skills and be able to
follow directions, as the WMS will guide them through the
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Training new material handlers
- Assigning work to material handlers
- Communicating with the receiving scheduler
- Make sure that all items received or shipped are scanned into
and out of WMS.
- Generate and print receiving tickets in WMS.
- Enter data into WMS.
- Verify materials to delivery receipts, packing list.
- Communicate with other team members to ensure high Operations
- Prepare product for shipping and load trucks per WMS.
- Communicate with Quality Department regarding inbound
inspections and release requirements.
- Use mathematic functions to convert measurements.
- Operate fork truck, scissors lift, and other mobile equipment
in a safe, effective manner.
- Follow all safety, cGMP and housekeeping guidelines.
- Perform routine and operational maintenance of mobile equipment
and identify service needs and report them to Operations.
The above responsibilities are intended to describe the general
content of and requirements for the performance of this position.
It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list or statement of
duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with freight damage and claim procedures
- Understand Safety Data Sheet information and warnings
- Minimum one year experience in Shipping, Receiving or Warehouse
position with material handling and fork truck operation
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to use WMS
- Capable of performing simple math and making measurement
- Good handwriting and clerical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to operate a lift truck safely and maintain
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
Keywords: Nice-Pak Products, Inc., Jonesboro , Warehouse Lead "B" Shift, Other , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!