If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and
involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great
history of providing excellent career opportunities. Winrock
Automotive Group is a family owned business dedicated to our
employee’s success and growth. With five locations in the Natural
State (Arkansas), opportunities abound!
JOB TITLE: Service Advisor
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Short term and long-term disability
* Paid time off
* Closed on Sundays!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: To ensure excellent customer service, by
providing accurate and effective advice to every customer. Service
advisors are known as the liaison between the customer and service
* Schedule service appointments. Obtain customer and vehicle
data prior to arrive when possible
* Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner, and obtain
* Write up customer’s vehicle issues accurately and clearly on
* Test drive the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the
problem or refers to test technician
* Refer to service history, inspect vehicle, and recommend
additional needed service
* Advise customers on the care of their cars and value of
maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’
* Provide a complete and accurate written cost estimate for
labor and parts
* Establish “promised time”. Check with dispatcher, if
* Obtain customer’s signature on repair order; provide customer
with a copy
* Establish customer’s method of payment. Obtain credit
approval, if necessary.
* Notify dispatcher of incoming work
* Check on the process of repair throughout the day. Contact
customers regarding any changes in the estimate of promised time,
explain cost and time requirements in detail, and get proper
authorization before any additional repairs are performed
* Review repair orders to ensure that work is completed and
additional work and authorization is noted. Close repair order as
* Ensure that vehicles are parked in assigned areas. Make sure
they are locked and all keys are marked and put away correctly.
* Keep service department forms, menus, and pricing guides up to
* Explain completed work and all charges to customers
* Implement a quality control process to eliminate comebacks
* Maintain high customer satisfactions standards
* Handle telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in
* Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may
be assigned from time to time
* Attend service meetings, if required
* Maintain professional appearance in accordance with the
* Maintain a clean and professional work environment
* Expected to arrive to work on time and work assigned shift
* Conduct business in an ethical and professional manner
* Follow instructions from supervisor
* Interact effectively with co-workers
* Receives feedback from supervisor in a positive manner
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Work experience in service or a related field; 1+ years’
experience as service advisor or related position, dealership
* Demonstrate knowledge in the area of service in order to
* Advance computer skills, specifically in Reynolds and
* Understand the importance of and maintains confidentiality
* Understand and follow work rules, policies, and procedures
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree
in business-related field preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
Occasionally required to climb; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally expected to travel, however the normal day-to-day
operations will be conducted in a professional dealership setting.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING: Motor vehicle record, drug screen, and
background checks required.
* The company reserves the right to review and change
responsibilities, job duties, and/or skills at any time, with or
without notice. This job description is not intended to maintain a
complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and/or skills
required for this particular job. Your employment is “At Will”,
which means you may be terminated at any time and for any reason,
with or without advance notice. Employees are also free to quit at
any time. Therefore, this job description is not a contract of
employment. The company is an equal opportunity employer. It is our
policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all
qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status,
genetic information or any other category protected by federal,
state, and local laws