Company: Great Dane
Posted on: June 6, 2021
With thousands of employees worldwide, teamwork and
collaboration are valued here.
We look for employees who are driven, determined and ready to
accelerate their future. By joining our team, you will earn
competitive pay, benefits, insurance, 401k, pension and more while
working in an environment with the highest safety standards in the
Performs the fabrication process on metal components (carbon,
steel, galvaneal, stainless steel, etc.), using several types of
general and specific equipment, in the production of semi-trailers.
Typical equipment used consists of brake presses, shears, and
additional specialized equipment that allows for the shaping or
cutting of metal components.
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure and other measuring
- Must be competent in math to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide all units of measure - whole numbers, fractions, and
- Skill and ability to operate fabrication equipment. A test may
be given to assess this capability.
- Must be able to recognize specified punches and dies for parts
to be fabricated.
- Ability to effectively prepare surfaces to be fabricated
- Ability to read labels and instructions, as well as complete
various written documentation including readings, reports,
blueprints, work orders, and other forms.
- Aptitude to learn/retain new information, as well as follow
instructions given verbally or in writing.
Keywords: Great Dane, Jonesboro , Fabrication Operator, Other , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!