Posted on: June 7, 2021
- 1-3 years of relevant Assistant experienced preferred,
specifically in calendar, expense management, travel arrangement
and payroll systems.
- Experience with event planning (internal and external community
events) and full coordination of VIP visitors to the site.
- Active involvement with the site's PD pillar as part of World
Class Manufacturing to involve leading activity committee and other
- Manage Kronos, employee payroll system.
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Excel, and Concur preferred.
- Interest in a constantly-changing workload, and adaptability to
- Passion for solving problems on the fly, often with tight
timelines and little guidance.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion
to drive our business results and create a better future every day
for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and
communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our
growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status
and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests,
which may include drug screening, background check, credit check
and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance
at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at
NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved
for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not
a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Keywords: Unilever, Jonesboro , Executive Assistant, Other , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!