Lead Security Officer
Company: Trinity Industries Inc
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Are you interested in a new career? We may be looking for
TrinityRail Maintenance Services is searching for a Lead
Security Officer in our Jonesboro, AR plant!
As a Lead Security Officer you will conduct regular monitoring
of our property, as well as serving as the first point of contact
for visitors entering the building or property, which may vary from
location to location. You will also assist with investigating
on-site incidents, preventing theft, and calmly mitigating
escalated situations. Additionally, act as a liaison between
customers, visitors and employees, as well as prepare documentation
necessary to support the security administration program.
What you'll do:
- Ability to work year-round, inside and outside of buildings,
with exposure to inclement weather and unpredictable crisis
- Ability to work on various surfaces and environmental terrain
including but not limited to tile, wood, concrete, asphalt, grass,
curbs, uneven gravel and dirt; uneven ground surfaces
- Ability to maneuver safely up and down flights of stairs
multiple times during a shift.
- Ability to lift, carry or push weight in the following range: 5
to 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand and/or sit at an assigned post from 2 hours to
10 hours (with legal break times)
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment with high levels
of noise, dust, dirt, heavy equipment and manufacturing machinery
such as: cranes, forklifts, presses, grinders, steel plates,
welding equipment, etc.
- Ability to work alone throughout shift, including nights
What you'll need:
- High school education (or equivalent) required
- Minimum of 3 year experience working as a Security Officer
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate documentation
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interface effectively
with individuals of all levels
- Strong customer service skills
- Prior knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a
business and/or manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to work shift work required; days, swing, nights,
weekends and holidays year-round
- Prior experience and enforcement of procedures and policies
Keywords: Trinity Industries Inc, Jonesboro , Lead Security Officer, Other , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!