Company: QC Industries
Posted on: June 9, 2021
As our Controls Tech you will be responsible for project
execution that includes electrical design, programming,
troubleshooting, and technical support. Specific responsibilities
- Accountable for project execution related to controls. This
includes meeting technical, schedule and budget objectives.
- Provide progressive and innovative electrical solutions to
control requirements of the machines and/or systems.
- Work with Mechanical & Electrical Engineers to formulate the
electrical design concept and sequence of machine operation. The
Controls Tech is responsible of overall machine operation.
- Work with customers to refine customized control concept and to
meet customer specification.
- Develop and program automation and control systems involving
PLC's, programmable switches and all other electrical components
required for the machine.
- Download programs into the PLC, etc.
- Set up drive parameters, troubleshoot machine operation and
debug programs during final testing phases on the production
- Up to 25% travel required
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
POSITION SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of design and programming
- Knowledge and experience in the selection, specification and
use of common industrial electronic components including starters,
contractors, circuit breakers, proximity switches, photo-electric
switches, position sensors, temperature sensors, controllers, DC,
- Ability to coach and train team members
- Problem solving
- Results focused and initiative
- Teamwork and building relationships
- Knowledge of NFPA 79 a plus.
Keywords: QC Industries, Jonesboro , Controls Tech, Other , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!