Basic Operator- 3rd shift
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Background & Purpose of the Job:
The Basic Operator provides support to the production area to meet
Quality, Safety, and Productivity goals. This includes but is not
limited to placing components on the line, packing filled product,
capping, inserting components into kits, housekeeping, sanitation
and other duties, as assigned. This position reports to the
Manufacturing Shift Leader. The Production Specialist is also
expected to follow instructions from Machine Specialist.
What You'll Do:
* Perform assigned duties, at the required pace to assure that the
production line continues to operate with minimal downtime.
References the process board/production process form and compare
with actual line components to assure that the correct components
are being used. Assure that the desired numbers of filled units are
packed into each shipper.
* Maintain housekeeping standards and follow all GMP requirements
in work areas.
* Perform assignments to assure the line is cleaned and cleared
during the end of run process.
* Provide training to new temporary or inexperienced fulltime
* Follow all safety, quality and GMP policies and requirements.
* Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need To Succeed
* Must have the ability to Read and Comprehend, Writing and
* 2+ years' experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
What You'll Love About his job:
* Working as a team on the production line
* Great work life balance environment
* Awesome benefits and onsite company store
* Contribution on the team helps obtain a quarterly bonus
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately - 401K - Profit
Sharing - Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement - Paid Leaves - Quarterly
Bonus Payouts - Uniforms and PPE provided (we follow all covid
protocol and guidelines for your protection)
Additional Perks for the "Jonesboro" location
* Safety shoe subsidy and prescription safety glasses
* Onsite Company store
* Subsidy for Uniform shirts- Employee picks style (dri-fit
material, long or short sleeves, polo shirts, etc.)
* Company dinners and care packages periodically
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to
drive our business results and create a better future every day for
our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth
ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more
information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which
may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at
any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at
NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved
for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not
a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Keywords: Unilever, Jonesboro , Basic Operator- 3rd shift, Other , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!