Posted on: June 22, 2022
Are you a welder and looking for a new start? Apply with us
today! We are seeking expert mig & aluminum welders. Pay starts at
$17.50/hour with a $1000 sign on bonus! Responsibilities include
- Welding product to specifications.
- Visually checking product for defects.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed to
produce a high quality product.
- Demonstrates mechanical knowledge & ability to read blue
- Weld components in vertical positions, at a fast pace and in a
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt components to
obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Ignite torches or start power supplies and strike arcs by
touching electrodes to metals being welded, completing electrical
- Connect and turn regulator valves to activate and adjust gas
flow and pressure so that the desired flames are acquired.
- Recognize, set up and operate hand and power tools common to
the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc
- Inspects initial product and makes adjustments necessary to
produce the quality product.
- Maintain equipment in working condition and report all
- Move materials within the work area to keep area clean and
- Report unsafe conditions or questionable items to
- Obeys all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintains records to meet company standards.
- Willing to tackle other tasks as requested, directed or
assigned. If you are interested, download our StaffmarkGroup
WorkNOW app and apply today or text "WELD" to 870.931.7555! We are
looking forward to meeting you at one of our walk in times of 930am
or 130pm on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday each week. We are
located at 3009 E Nettleton Ave in Jonesboro! About Staffmark
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including
religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical
condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability,
political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent,
military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We
will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application,
interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable
accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This
policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship,
including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations,
working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and
conditions of employment. All employees are directed to familiarize
themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All
decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of
employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with
this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and
Keywords: Staffmark, Jonesboro , Welder, Other , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!