Posted on: November 22, 2022
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that
nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that
changes lives, Nestle is the place for you. Nestle USA is one of
seven operating companies that make up Nestle's presence in the
United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading
food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver
quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local
communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow
than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our
entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where
collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected,
and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day.
Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance
your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and
beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers,
but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Direct the activities of the Plant Sanitation Department including
all building, machinery, and parts cleaning. Develop and implement
all sanitation improvement initiatives including but not limited
to: Computer based Sanitation Management programs, SSOP creation,
micro improvement and prevention measures, each shift /daily/weekly
sanitation tracking and validation. Also responsible for the
development and management of all sanitation personal. Manage
inventory of sanitation supplies for factory and bulk chemical
inventory. Coordinate and communicate sanitation activities across
the facility including 3rd party services. Also responsible for
safe and sanitary working conditions and the application of
established personnel programs.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of assigned sanitation
- Provide employee development guidance. Promote and maintain
good employee relations and morale.
- Oversee all plant Sanitation work to verify proper procedures
are followed and acceptable cleaning levels are
- Development and implementation of a Master Cleaning Schedule -
- Improve overall housekeeping structure of facility
- Develop system to drive ownership by area to maintain daily
- Assist production supervisor as needed
- Development of a sanitation core team to reduce equipment setup
time after sanitation activities
- Monitor GMP's and all housekeeping practices throughout the
department and maintain plant standards.
- Maintain proper inventories to provide proper tools required
for sanitation activities in the facility
- Operate within budgeted standards. Recommend and implement
steps necessary to reduce costs, improve quality, and/or improve
- Work with Hygienist monitoring plant microbiological levels and
responding accordingly to all activity.
- Interface with Plant Management to accomplish plant and
department goals. Coordinate cleaning needs with other department
managers, quality control, etc.
- Respond to maintenance problems and schedule changes to
minimize labor, product, and packaging waste as well as equipment
- Take a ownership role in Food Safety in the facility as it
relates to sanitation activities.
- Assume responsibility for special projects as requested by
- Has immediate responsibility for the Safety & Environmental
activities performed by employees.
- Assures that Safety activities are communicated & accomplished
as outlined in the plant's safety program.
- Assures that activities performed having an environmental
impact are communicated and accomplished as outlined in the plant's
- Properly investigates all injuries, incidents and accidents as
they relate to safety or the environment.
- Consult with the plant Safety/Environmental Management
Representative as necessary to fulfill program
- Review all accident and incident investigations with the
objective of taking action to eliminate future occurrences.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the
forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestle. The
skills you've gained while serving our country, such as
flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that
will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our
commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the
exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with
disabilities. Nestle seeks such skilled and qualified individuals
to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have
chosen to call Nestle home.
The Nestle Companies are an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified
applicants for employment. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity,
color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin,
ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition,
genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the
next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us
confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in
order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this
number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Keywords: Nestle, Jonesboro , Sanitation Supervisor, Other , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!