Marked Tree, AR - Machine Operator - Molder (1st Shift)
Company: Snyder Industries
Location: Marked Tree
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Job Summary:We're looking for a skilled machine operator to join
theteam! Your main job is loading polyethyene resin and unloading
completed parts from the rotational molding oven. While doing this,
you will also be responsible for checking the schedule and the oven
programs for accuracy, and ensuring the quality of the parts that
you produce before transferring them to the Secondary department
for trimming.What WeOffer:
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with competitive
- 401(k) with 3% matching
- Up to $5,250 of educational assistance per calendar year
- PTO + 9 paid company holidaysThis job is for you if:
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Like seeing the evidence of your work each day.
- Want to be part of a rapidly growing company.Key
- Set up and operate the molding machine in a safe and efficient
- Work as a team to assemble and dismantle molds.
- Conduct mold changes using overhead cranes and rigging.
- Transfer plastic resin into ovens for heating and into molds
- Understand and follow all safety programs/processes.
- Follow and track the production schedule.Qualifications:
- Ability to work effectively on a team - required.
- Ability to maintain a high attention to detail required.
- Ability to lift up to and including 50 lbs. - required.
- Ability to stand on your feet in a hot manufacturing
environment for at least 10 hours a day. - required
- At least 1 year of manufacturing or construction experience -
- Highschool diploma or equivalent GED preferred.Physical
Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Occasional, represents 1 to 33% or 1-2 hours of
an 8-hour work day.Frequently, represents 34 to 66% or 2 1/2 to 5
1/2 hours of an 8-hour work day.Regularly, represents 67 to 100% or
6 to 8 hours of an 8-hour work day.While performing the duties of
this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use
hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and
talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or
balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must
regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision
and peripheral vision.Work Environment:The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving
mechanical parts.AAP/EEO Statement:Tank Holdingprovides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, creed, ancestry, sexual or
affectional orientation, marital or veteran status, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, status
with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected
under federal, state or local law.Other Duties:Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.Required
Keywords: Snyder Industries, Jonesboro , Marked Tree, AR - Machine Operator - Molder (1st Shift), Other , Marked Tree, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!