Posted on: November 19, 2023
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designer, manufacturers
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with approximately 78.000 team members
working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business
groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain,
Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering
technology solutions for diversified global markets, including
light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial,
motorsport and the aftermarket.
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers, and
marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues of $18 billion
and approximately 71,000 team members working at more than 260
sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts,
Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving
advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions
for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial
truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
The key individual responsible for strategic demand planning for
determining the production plan and schedules for the manufacturing
plant as well as supervising and training of the Materials
Schedulers and Materials Planners. Setting and executing high
level, 12 month rolling production plans which meet targeted
inventory, fill rate and efficiency goals. Responsible for high
level rough cut capacity planning and any necessary production
smoothing to meet demand or supply constraints. Responsible for
setting and updating policies for all classes of materials.
Additionally, the master production plans drive the supporting
component material releases for material planning and
manufacturing. Accuracy and proficiency in the planning process are
critical to achieve manufacturing goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create rolling 12 month production plan for assigned product on
a weekly and monthly basis to support inventory goals and delivery
- Manage SAP planning and inventory control parameters via MRP
Monitor review of Policy assignments and master data analysis.
- Plans and schedules work flow for departments according to
previously established schedules.
- Ensures proper contact with internal (DC) customers relating to
releases and deliveries.
- Makes appropriate changes as required by exception report
management or other changes driven by operational issues and/or
- Collaborates with engineering & product teams for effective
ramp-up and launch of NPI.
- Prepares production reports, back order reports, capacity
reports and other reports as needed.
- Plan and schedule production for the Factory by review and
analysis of inventory levels, production plans, customer forecasts
and safety stock.
- Participates in and helps lead the facility's physical
- Dispositions obsolete, returned, and rejected materials.
- Performs hourly timekeeping system approval and
- Identifies crucial issues, cost savings, and improvements ;
develops and implements action plans;
- Participates in company and plant programs (Safety, TVM's, BOS,
- Ensures fair and equitable administration of all company
policies and safety regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Associate's degree in Business Management, Business
Administration (or equivalent experience);
- Super-user level of SAP skills
- Three to five years of broad manufacturing experience in a high
volume manufacturing environment;
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor direct reports;
- Demonstrated hands on problem solving and decision making
- Knowledge of LEAN principles and Six Sigma;
- Computer literate with strong analytical skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is
occasionally required to stand, walk and/or sit. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Nearest Major Market: Jonesboro
Keywords: Tenneco, Jonesboro , Master Scheduler, Other , Paragould, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!