Assistant Dean of Academic Acheivement
Company: New York Institute of Technology
Posted on: August 10, 2019
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) offers 90 degree programs,
including undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees, in
more than 50 fields of study, including architecture and design;
arts and sciences; education; engineering and computing sciences;
health professions; management; and medicine. A non-profit,
independent, private, and nonsectarian institution of higher
education, NYIT has more than 9,000 students worldwide.
Since 1955, NYIT has pursued its mission to: provide
career-oriented professional education, give all qualified students
access to opportunity, and support research and scholarship that
benefit the larger world.
For more information, visit nyit.edu.
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine in
Jonesboro, Arkansas is currently recruiting for A Director of
Clinical Education reporting to the Assistant Professor/Assistant
Dean for Clinical Education.
* Assist the accurate development, approval and implementation of
curriculum; participate in the coordination, preparation,
publication, and distribution of curriculum.
* Plan, develop, organize and direct academic support initiatives,
remediation programs, and services relative to area of assignment
for Old Westbury and Arkansas.
* Evaluate and report on effectiveness of curriculum and
* Work with all COM offices to oversee individualized student
success plans and identify, support and implement new initiatives
aimed toward student success.
* Provides leadership for all curricular/educational activities of
the COM; ensures academic integrity and high-quality
* Ensure instructional programs and support services are regularly
assessed for evidence of student learning and achievement,
particularly in terms of student outcomes and adherence to
standards of accreditation
* Provide support to faculty in the development of appropriate
course content, learning activities, teaching strategies,
assessment tools, supporting material and media which promote
* Provide support to the Academic Enrichment Specialist(s) to
construct collaborative and successful learning plans for
struggling and at-risk students.
* Ed.D in Curriculum and Instructional Leadership or equivalent
* 6+ years of experience in medical education or higher education
* Proven record of leadership
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills
* Outstanding professional and interpersonal skills
Please submit cover letter & resume for consideration
NYIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual
Keywords: New York Institute of Technology, Jonesboro , Assistant Dean of Academic Acheivement, Other , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!