Company: Riggs CAT
Posted on: January 12, 2021
The Rental Driver position drives truck with capacity of more than
3 tons, to transport materials to and from specified destinations,
by performing the following duties.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drives truck to destination.
- Must be able to haul Class I through Class IV materials.
- Must be able to operate all CAT equipment.
- Prepares receipts for load picked up.
- Maintains truck log, according to state and federal
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive
- Loads and unloads truck.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights,
brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Positions blocks and ties rope around items to secure cargo
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding customers and store
- Will work with customers and vendors frequently, must be able
to follow directions..
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; Three
years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Must have CDL driver's license and clear driving record. DOT
- Must be able to pass work related pre-employment physical
- Work effectively with tools and equipment.
- Must be flexible in work schedule. IMPORTANT INFORMATIONThe
employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
focus. The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the
employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes
or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 100%.This position is considered a safety
sensitive position.The Job description is subject to change by the
employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job
change. EEO/AA/Non-Exempt Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Riggs CAT, Jonesboro , Rental Driver, Professions , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!