Data Entry Clerk
Company: Pacific Logistics Corp
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Domestic Logistics company is looking for an
experienced Data Entry Clerk
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for the accurate execution of
all data entry and status updates for daily shipments. This
position will interact with Supervisors & Managers to properly
perform the operational commitments required to meet our customer s
needs. Must manage their workload in a professional and independent
manner utilizing the company Transportation Management System,
Dashboards, Carrier websites, other internal, external resources
available to meet job expectations.
- Utilize shipment boards, internal and external communications
to execute data entries accurately and efficiently.
- Communicate information effectively between management,
internal and external departments
- Responsible for updating all records within your area of
- Accountable for auditing and correcting data per company policy
prior to input into Transportation Management system.
- Ability to analyze information and problem solve
- 2 years of Transportation, Administrative Operations and
Logistics experience in a fast-paced transportation hub.
- High School; Diploma or GED Equivalent
- TMS experience required, computer applications experience and
proficiency on Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Ability to work extra hours as dictated by the business
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay plus 401k plan
- Great work environment
- Employee Oriented Company Culture
Apply Online Below
Keywords: Pacific Logistics Corp, Jonesboro , Data Entry Clerk, Professions , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!