CDL-A Company Driver
Company: Seward Motor Freight, Inc.
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Hiring CDL-A Drivers - Regional and OTR Positions Available .
Seward Motor Freight Inc. Is Hiring Reliable/Experienced Class A
CDL Truck Drivers. OTR and Regional AvailableLocation:
- We go as far West as Salt Lake City, as far East as
Pennsylvania and Virginia, and as far South as Georgia, Alabama and
- Fleet consists of Peterbilts, Internationals and VolvosWe
- Earn between $1,500 - $1,700 per week based on experience and
- No slip seating. Truck is yours until it is retired or you're
promoted out of it.
- We run 30-35 drivers per Driver Manager. They will know you by
your name and not a number!
- 75% drop & hook, 95% no-touch freight
- No NYC/Canada
- Layover and detention payBenefits Include:
- Paid Orientation - including transportation, single room
lodging and 2 meals a day
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of service
- Paid Weekly via direct deposit
- Bonus Programs
- Referral Program
- Rider Policy at no cost to youThe origin of Seward Motor
Freight can be traced back to the early 1940's when it was formed
to haul freight between Omaha and Seward, Nebraska. After having
had several owners through the years, Wayne and Joanie Tanderup
purchased and incorporated the business in 1969. At the time they
purchased the business, they had seven employees working for them.
The business continued to grow throughout the 1970's and Wayne and
Joanie acquired long haul permits from the I.C.C. (Interstate
Commerce Commission) to haul general commodities throughout the
continental United States. In 1987, Seward Motor Freight was
granted contract authority. Throughout the 1980's, several smaller
carriers were acquired by Seward Motor Freight, Inc., expanding
their base of operations and driver base. Seward Motor Freight,
Inc.'s Board of Directors include Joan Tanderup serving as
President, Ron Niemoth serving as Corporate Secretary-Treasurer,
Joyce Helge as Vice President of Operations and Erich Helge as
Senior Vice President. Seward Motor Freight, Inc. moved to a new 6
1/2 acre office and fleet maintenance facility at I-80 and Highway
15 in 1985.
Keywords: Seward Motor Freight, Inc., Jonesboro , CDL-A Company Driver , Professions , Jonesboro, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...